This policy describes how we and our other group companies (referred to collectively in this policy as 'Kids Crazy Games Media' or 'we', us' and 'our') collect, use, process and share information
1. Your consent (important, please read carefully!)
2. Which information we may collect on our Users?
We collect information from a number of different sources, but most of it comes directly from you when you play our games, or interact with our websites, advertising or other Services. Broadly the information we collect about you relates to the type of device you are using, how you play our games (such as levels attempted and purchases made), other games or apps you use on your device and may include information that you submit when creating an account with us or which you allow us to access when you connect to your social network accounts through our games or Services. We may also collect information from advertising platforms and partners and other third parties such as information about purchases and interests.
In more detail, depending on which of our Services you interact with we may collect and process the following types of information:
· details about how you use and interact with our games, advertising and other Services (for example, information about how and when you play our games or visit our website(s), what device you use to access our games and services or details regarding profile visits, as set out in the section entitled "King Profile" in section 3, below);
· information that you provide us with when you fill in forms, answer questions or complete surveys when using any of our Services, when you create an account with us or if you invite your friends to use our games and Services;
· the content of messages sent using our chat and messaging systems;
· if you contact us, for instance through our King Care customer service channels, or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
· your interactions with us on our social media channels;
· information we collect via cookies and other similar technologies, as explained further below;
· information we collect from you when you connect our games or Services to third party platforms or social network services or use other social or player-to-player functionality; and
In some instances, when you make purchases on or through our website(s), we may collect certain payment information from you on behalf of our payment service providers, but this information is temporarily cached in a way that is unreadable by King. We do not collect or retain credit card information. Our payment service providers will provide us with information about your purchases so that we know if a purchase has been successful. When you purchase items via our mobile apps (such as those you can purchase in the App Store, on Facebook or on Google Play) we do not collect or store any payment information from you.
Finally, we may collect some of the information types referred to above on an aggregated or anonymised basis, or we may use it or share it in an aggregated or anonymised way, for research or analysis into the way our Services operate and are used.
3. How do we collect information on our Users?
Non-personal Information is gathered by third-party services while you access the Service. In other words, analytical third-party services are aware of your usage of the Site and the Service, and may collect the information relating to such usage.
4. What are the purposes of the collection of
We collect Non-personal Information for the following purposes:
• Enhance the User’s experience on the Service, including the ability to communicate with our Users through an internal notification mechanism incorporated in the Service.
• Learn about the preferences of Users and general trends on the Service through the study of aggregated data and statistics.
5. Direct Marketing & Advertising
Direct Marketing: You hereby agree that we may send you notifications for the purpose of informing you regarding products and services (offered by the Company and/or by third parties) which may interest you and to send to you advertisements and other marketing material, transmitted to you through the Service using an internal notifications mechanism incorporated in the Service, or incorporated in our Newsletter sent to your email per your request. You may remove your email address from mailing list at any time by clicking the remove option incorporated in the emails sent to you.
6. Cookies & Local Storage
When you access or use the Service, Company may use industry-wide technologies such as "cookies" and Flash (or similar technologies), which stores certain information on your computer ("Local Storage") and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your Service experience much more convenient and effortless. The cookies used by the Service are created per session, does not include any information about you, other than your session key and are removed as your session ends. It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. In order to erase or disable the Local Storage option in Flash you should use the settings option of Flash according to the specific instructions provided by the technology provider. However, if you block or erase cookies, or change the settings of Flash, your online experience may be limited.
We also may use certain third-party cookies (e.g. Google Authentication). These are a different kind of cookies, stored on your computer by third parties, rather than by the Company. This kind of cookie is only read (and not altered by the Service) each time you visit the Service, and also when you visit certain websites or applications that uses similar cookies. Third-party cookies usually store only Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc.
We take a great care in maintaining the security of the Service and your information and in preventing unauthorized access to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures, including through the use of encryption mechanisms. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
Third Party Software/Service
We may share Information only in the following cases: